Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sherida Made Me Do It

I got tagged by Sherida when she did this silly survey thingy, so I think that means I have to fill it out as well. But it doesn't mean I have to cooperate.

A - Available/Single? Well I am single, but to say I'm available is to imply I'm actively searching with a "this space for rent" sign hanging under my arm which is not the message I wish to convey at this current moment in time.

B - Best Friend? His first name is Josh, I just haven't decided what his last name is yet.

C - Cake or Pie? I'm rather fond of pi. Whenever dumb surveys ask me to pick a number, I always go with pi. It's also a pretty good movie.

D - Drink of Choice? Milk.

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Oxygen.

F - Favorite Color? Navy blue.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Well, Gummy Bears was a fun TV show, but I think I would find it silly now that I'm older. On the flipside, Worms is a very fun game, and it's hard not to like a game with weapons such as the super sheep, old woman, priceless Ming vase, and of course, the holy hand grenade. I'm going with Worms.

H - Hometown? Lincoln, IL, Kokomo, IN, Madang, PNG, Duncanville, TX. Take your pick.

I - Indulgence? I don't believe in indulgences. You cannot buy grace.

J - January or February? It's always bugged me the way February is spelled, so I'll go with January.

K - Kids & Their Names? I don't have any goats.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Death and Taxes.

M - Marriage Date? November 31.

N - Number Of Siblings? 2.

O - Oranges or Apples? You want me to compare colors to computers? Why don't I just get an orange Apple computer and have the best of both worlds?

P - Phobias/Fears? Phobophobia.

Q - Favorite Quote? You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but please don't pick your friend's nose.

R - Reason to Smile? A smile is an emotional response. Reason has nothing to do with it.

S - Season? Pepper or cinnamon.

T - Tag Three People? Abraham Lincoln, Steven Spielberg, Karl Gambolputty de von Ausfernschpledenschlittercrasscrenbonfriediggerdingledangledongledunglebursteinvonknackerthrasherapplebangerhorowitzticolensicgranderknottyspelltinklegrandlichgrumblemeyerspelterwasserkurstlichhimbleeisenbahnwagengutenabendbitteeinnurnburgerbratwustlegerspurtenmitzweimacheluberhundsfutgumberaberschonendankerkalbsfleischmittleraucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

U - Unknown Fact About Me? If I tell you, it won't be unknown now will it?

V - Vegetables You Don't Like? Jr. Asparagus. His voice is annoyingly high, and he's way too sensitive when it is suggested he is wearing cheese on his head.

W - Worst Habit? Misinterpreting questions.

X - X-rays You've Had? The dentist told me he took x-rays of my teeth, but I have to take his word for it.

Y - Your Favorite Food? Pure, unadulterated dark chocolate

Z - Zodiac Sign? Watch for falling rocks.

There we go. I have discharged my duties to the worst of my abilities.

No comments: