Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Life According to They Might Be Giants

And now for something completely different...

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

I decided to go with They Might Be Giants since they have lots of songs on lots of topics with interesting titles. Some of these had more than one good answer, but I decided to go with the best one.

-Are you a male or female? - Mr. Me

-Describe yourself: - No One Knows My Plan

-How do you feel right now? - Everything Right Is Wrong Again

-If you could go anywhere, where would you go? - Istanbul (Not Constantinople)

-Your favorite form of transportation: - Rocket Ship

-Describe Your Morning Routine: - Don't Let's Start

-Your best friend is: - My Evil Twin

-What's the weather like? - Why Does the Sun Shine?

-Pet Peeve? - Man, It's So Loud in Here

-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? - Experimental Film

-Your relationship status: - All Alone, All By Myself

-Your Fear: - Everything Is Catching on Fire

-What is the best advice you have to give? - Careful What You Pack

-If you could change your name, you would change it to? - Doctor Worm

-What do you say when you are frustrated? - When It Rains It Snows

-Thought for the day: - C Is for Conifers

-How you would like to die? - I Hope That I Get Old Before I Die

-Your soul's present condition: - Kiss Me, Son of God

-Your motto: - I Should Be Allowed to Think

No comments: